Board member, Clive Community Foundation
Clive Community Foundation Welcomes New Board Members
Foundation also names new officers and leadership team
CLIVE, IOWA – February 28, 2022 – At its January 2022 Board meeting, the Clive Community Foundation (CCF) welcomed four new Board members to serve the organization. Established in 2013, the Foundation ignites philanthropy through distribution of donations from Clive-area businesses and residents. CCF shares these gifts with not-for-profit organizations that directly support Clive’s quality of life, health and wellness, and on-going collaboration with other communities. The new CCF Board members include:
• Michael Anthony – Senior Project Manager for The Opus Group, an integrated, design-build General Contractor.
• Chris Mandt – Insurance Specialist for Farm Credit Services of America.
• Marie Roberts – Accounting Specialist for Ames National Corporation, a public bank holding company.
• Becky Rozenboom – Director and Land Expo Program Manager for Peoples Company. Director of Operations for Ground Breaker Homes.
Jane Fogg, Clive Community Foundation President, will continue to lead the Foundation.
The full Executive Committee includes:
• Jane Fogg – President
• Bethany Wilcoxon – Vice President
• Scott Cirksena – Past President
• Marie Roberts – Treasurer
• Katie Hall – Secretary
• Susan Judkins – Donor Relations
• Bob Forte – At Large Director
Each Board member is selected based on their individual interest to serve the educational, cultural, recreational, civic, moral, public, or other charitable needs of the Clive community. Additional members of the CCF Board include: Jenna Brownell, Community Volunteer; Colleen Powell, STAR 102.5 Radio, and Russell Vannorsdel, Fridley Theatres.
The Board of Directors oversees several committees including Marketing/Communications, Grant Making, and Donor Relations. If you have an interest in becoming involved, contact CCF Board President Jane Fogg or at (515) 360-2626.
About Clive Community Foundation
The Clive Community Foundation (CCF) was formed in 2013 as an affiliate of the Community Foundation of Greater Des Moines. The CCF is a conduit for residents, businesses and other stakeholders to donate funds for the betterment of the Clive community.