Board member, Clive Community Foundation
Office: 515-223-2638, (National Pork Board)
Clive Community Foundation Names Officers and Board Members
Jon Garnaas to serve as 2016 board president
CLIVE, IOWA – March 1, 2016 – At its annual meeting of the board of directors, the Clive Community Foundation (CCF) named Jon Garnaas as its new 2016 board president, replacing Andrea Westmeyer who served in that role since the organization was founded in 2013. Westmeyer will continue in her role as a board member with a term expiring in December.
Other members of the executive committee include Scott Cirksena (vice president), Lu Anne Gafford (secretary/treasurer), Andrea Westmeyer (immediate past president), Jill Miller (donor relations) and Loretta Sieman (at-large board member).
The full 12-member board of directors includes:
- Jim Aipperspach, Bearence Management Group
- Jenna Brownell, community volunteer
- Scott Cirksena (vice president), Clive mayor
- Lu Anne Gafford (secretary/treasurer), Bankers Trust
- Jon Garnaas (president), Healthy Living Centers of America
- Susan Judkins, KJWW Engineering Consultants
- Bob Landess, attorney/retired
- Terry Lutz, McClure Engineering Co.
- Jill Miller (donor relations), Iowa Realty
- Loretta Sieman (at-large), LJS Consulting
- Kevin Waetke, National Pork Board
- Andrea Westmeyer (immediate past president), Measurement Mojo
Representation on the CCF board cannot exceed 15 members and each board member is selected based on their individual interest to serve the educational, cultural, recreational, civic, moral, public or other charitable needs of the Clive community. The board of directors oversees several committees including marketing, grant-making/community needs assessment, special events and fundraising.
If you have an interest in becoming involved, contact CCF Board President Jon Garnaas at (515) 645-9691 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Clive Community Foundation
The Clive Community Foundation was formalized in December 2013 as an affiliate of the Community Foundation of Greater Des Moines. The CCF is a conduit for residents, businesses and other stakeholders to donate funds for the betterment of our community.